Unknown
Is it Sunday already? Wow - that means it is time for another Indie-Licious Blog Hop teaser. This is going to be my last one for a while...if you want more you will just have to read the book! =) I am going to switch back over to Naminé again. Here is my final teaser from Sweet Oblivion, A Sweet Series Novel, Book One




Thanks everyone! Don't forget to hop over to the other fabulous blogs =) Enjoy!


~Naminé~

Prisoner number 5287 was located deep in the dungeon. Down a long corridor, past fifty-two prison cells, all filled with ones considered an enemy of the King. They were all his own people, but he condemned them traitors. Some were actual criminals, given a trial and convicted of their crimes. But there were many who never got a trial, never got a say, not even named on the prisoner logs, and forgotten in the dark abyss of the prison.
Down the corridor, three flights of stairs, and through a warded iron gate held a small cage like cell that housed the oldest prisoner here. Prisoner number 5287.
I didn’t know his name.
I didn’t know his crime.
          But he gave me hope.


<3 Ardisone





5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Very interesting tease indeed. I wish I knew more but it is also brilliant because I am curious to know what happens...

    Elle C.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I'm buying this book. I just...I just have to :) I have loved every single teaser that you posted on it.


  3. Drea Shane Says:

    hmm...I wonder who this mysterious prisoner is!!! Liked the teaser :)


  4. Unknown Says:

    YAY! Thanks Rebecca! Thank you Daniella and Andrea! I'm glad you all liked it =)


  5. Unknown Says:

    I want to know why he gave her hope. Great teaser. Sorry I'm so late to the party.


Post a Comment