Unknown
Hello, all!

Today is a good day because I finally feel {almost} back to normal. It's true, the last few weeks I haven't been feeling very well. So much so, that I could barely eat. I'd be starving - as in downright weak, lightheaded, intense hunger pains - all that. But try as I might, I couldn't eat.

I don't know how to explain the feeling. It's like, I take a bite of food - and despite being hungry, my body doesn't want to take in food and eat. I suppose the best way I can relate it to you is imagine when you're not in the mood for something. It may be something you love at other times, but when you're REALLY not in the mood for it, you don't want to it eat. You have to force yourself to eat, and then you can barely finish even half of it.

That's how it's been for me constantly (yes, every day, all day) for the past two weeks but for ALL food. I have to force myself to eat because I'm so hungry, but I don't want to eat what I'm eating (regardless of what it was). I couldn't even drink coffee.

Yeah!! For 2 weeks I haven't had yummy, delicious, more-like-hot-french vanilla-creamer-than-coffee coffee!!

I make it, (because I enjoy making it and it's sort of out of habit by now) and then it just sits next to me alllll day. I'll heat it up a few times throughout, but can't bring myself to drink it. So then it just gets wasted. :( And I hate that. So I make myself stop making it all together.

But not today.

Finally, last night I was actually in the mood for FOOOOD. Usually, when I'm having these sort of "episodes," I can only get down raw fruits and vegetables the most (which is fine with me - yum!). But last night for the first time in 2 weeks I actually craved something other than fruit.

First, I had my usual plate of:

1 tomato cut into big chunks (sometimes I cut up 2, but only had 1 left last night)
1 avocado cut into big chunks (half the time I don't add avocado, but when I have them around, I add it, cuz YUM!)
1 to 2 garlic cloves
1 fresh lime - squeezed allllll over
Fresh cilantro
Sea Salt & pepper

See? So incredibly yummy!


And then afterward....maybe like an hour, if that...I was like...omg I'm still soooo hungry I totally want tater tots!! They sounded so freaking amazing in that moment. I actually CRAVED something other than raw fruits/vegetables! And then I was like...wait...we have a frozen pizza in the freezer...I could SO EAT THAT!! And then I got all excited, because we also had a bit of cherry coke in the fridge that would pair so perfectly with the pizza in that moment (btw, I rarely drink pop....it's more like a once in a while "treat" that goes well with food).

So...yep. Last night that was a turning point for me. I was actually able to eat very unhealthy, crappy food LOL And uh...it was also at 10:10pm when this happened. Just so random! But good nonetheless.

Which leads me to today....

Today, I craved...

*drumroll* Dah dah dah dah!!!

COFFFEEEEE!

That's how I know I'm {almost} back to normal. I say "almost" because I don't know for sure if I'm completely in the clear of it, but I'm very close. And that's good enough for me. :)

Anyway....besides all that....I have another bit of good news!!

I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE! :D Yay!! I love it! Anastasia Pergakis designed it for me! It's exactly what I want - simple, elegant, and Elven! She did an amazing job. If you need a web designer, make sure to check her out! http://anastasiacreatives.com/

Stay with me though - I have some details about it I have to tell you.

First, I have a NEW website URL. It's no longer www.TheSweetSeries.com. My website is now www.BaileyArdisone.com, so be sure to use this URL from now on!

Another important thing - this blog (baileyardisone.blogspot.com) will no longer be updated. I now have a blog on the baileyardisone.com website that I'll be updating, so be sure to go there to stay updated on things!

It's a great site. You can do everything there! You can find out what public events you can meet me at, grab yourself some cute Mycah merchandise, or even get your hands on SIGNED paperbacks of my books. It's all done right there on www.baileyardisone.com

So, that's all I have for you today, on this lovely Tuesday afternoon! (Is it Friday yet?!) I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!!

<3
0 Responses

Post a Comment